|Sit down and smile...who us?|
|Fine, we are sitting|
On R&B's 9 month birthday, we figured you would like a peek into life at the Khan house. Lee and I realized our once thoughtful conversations are now one liners...
- Brady, stop licking the outlet…the counter…the floor…the couch…the jumperoo…the gate…the door stop…stroller wheels..
- Brady, stop biting Rooney…stop pulling her hair…
- It’s not ok to tackle your sister
- Patience, please, please, please have some patience
- Don’t jump
- Stop playing with the remote..iphone..poop…
- NO, Rooney, stop eating Marleigh’s dirty diaper…stop eating Dylan’s diaper
- Get that out of your mouth
- Rooney stop talking and eat your food
- He ate how much? (Brady grew over 2 lbs this month!)
- No, Rooney, you are not done. (Don’t teach your baby the sign for “all done” too early)
- “Peek-a-Roo” (Rooney’s version of peek-a-boo)
- Please just go back to sleep, it’s not morning yet
- Gentle baby, gentle…
- You have to share the pool with the other babies
- Stop eating Hud’s ear…stop pushing your friends…share the toy…no fighting
- How much sleep did you get last night? I only got four hours.
And, here is a peek into R&B's past month...
|Someone likes to climb...|
|B-man using some creativity|
|The messiest eater around|
|Look, I got his toy|
|R&B scared the other kids away|
|Splash, splash, splash|
|Loving life in the big pool|